Exploring Horizons Echoes in Time - Dalmatian Coast Croatia
Buy and Download >
Croatia’s Dalmatian coast is a place of astonishing beauty, with over 1,000 islands scattered along the pristine Adriatic seaside. In this part of the country, history has prevailed, leaving the observer with a priceless glimpse of times past. This show travels the majestic islands, where the air is infused with lavender, the sun shines year round and traditions spring to life through the resonating sound of the Klappa singers. From exploring the birthplace of Marco Polo, where whispers of the Venetians echo through narrow streets, to a soaring panoramic flight over the landscape, viewers are invited to experience a world that tantalizes all senses.
- Set sail and discover the islands of Croatia’s Adriatic coast
- Listen to the a capella harmony of the Klappa singers in Starigrad
- Visit the island of Korcula and walk in the footsteps of Marco Polo
- Catch big air with Europe’s top Wind and Kitesurfers
- Stroll through 1,300 years of history along the ancient streets of Dubrovnik
- Climb aboard the Trike for a panoramic view of the Dalmatian Coast
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over. Three stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.