Exploring Horizons Between Heaven and Earth - Mont-Saint Pierre Quebec
Buy and Download >
For the village of Mont St. Pierre, the mountain of the same name is a powerful and definitive presence. The view from the launch site is a jagged heart stopping drop to the crashing waves below, and a source of inspiration for the global cast of flyers who are drawn to this place. Hang gliders, B.A.S.E. jumpers, kite surfers and the open cockpit E-Z Flyer, they play in the wild winds between heaven and earth and push the limits to the extreme. In this show, the perspectives captured clearly reflect the view of the participant, revealing fantastic rewards, and dangerous consequences.
- Take a sky diving plunge from the backseat of the E-Z Flyer
- Check out the kite surfing pro''s in airborne action
- Soar with world class hang gliders at the Festival of Flight
- Cruise low over the spectacular Gaspe coast
- Visit one of the last lighthouses on the St Lawrence
- Witness the first ever B.A.S.E.jump from a hang glider
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over. Three stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.