An Introduction to One of Italy's Most Joyful Celebrations
Are you ready for a fun tour of Italy?
Let your imagination travel to festive towns and quaint squares and be part of one of the oldest traditions still alive in Italy. Stroll along cobblestone streets where music and laughs fill the air, where you can smell the sweet aroma of tasty treats. Watch fantastic costumes and elaborate parades where imagination has no limits. This is Italy during Carnival. Read on and have fun!
The book includes:
- how Carnival started
- where the most famous shows and parades are
- what the traditional costumes look like
- how to make a delicious Carnival treat easily at home
- a map of Italy that shows the locations mentioned in the book
- five pages of language activities
- many colorful illustrations
- several pages with large print suitable for young readers.
Bilingual book: Italian text with English translation.