Get a Job on a Luxury Yacht: The Definitive Guidebook
Buy and Download >
Get a Job on a Luxury Yacht: The Definitive Guidebook is written by an award-winning author and is packed full of up to date information, handy hints and pages of valuable contact details. Whether you are looking for a change of career, an extended holiday or a bit of day work to pay for further travel adventures this 150-page comprehensive guide will provide everything you need to know to land a dream job on a luxury yacht by answering such questions as:
- What qualifications do I need, where can I get them and how much do they cost?
- Which are the best crew agencies, where are they located and how can I register with them?
- What are the latest changes in Maritime regulations and how do they affect luxury yacht crew?
- What vaccinations and insurance do I need?
- What visas do I need and how do I apply for them?
- Where do I go and when, where do I stay and how much will it cost, what is the atmosphere like and what does each destination offer?
- What should I do before I leave?
- What should I do on arrival?
- How does a country determine tax residency and how can I become a non-resident for tax purposes?
- What is the reality of life at sea?
- What is the work like and what sort of people will I work with?
- What makes a great crewmember?
- What causes seasickness, what are the best preventative measures and, if I am prone to seasickness, what type of yacht should I look for?
- What differentiates a yacht CV from other CVs?
- How do I know a good yacht from a bad one?
- How can I stand out from other jobseekers?
Visit http://www.workonboats.com/guidebook to download free sample chapters