California 20-Day Preliminary Notice forms Private Works
Buy and Download >
California 20-Day Preliminary Notice Form for Private Works Projects -
Use this California 20-Day Preliminary Notice Form for Private Works projects to protect your lien rights on private works construction projects. Private works projects are those that do not have any government funds involved (private businesses and residences are a good example of typically private works projects).
You'll be able to instantly download the form so that you can use it immediately and you'll get:
- Unlimited usage (never pay for it again, ever - and use it on as many computers as you'd like as long as it's strictly for one company)
- Unlimited free replacements (no matter the reason why it's needed)
- Unlimited free support (and not just for the forms, this support is for everything construction related)
- Unlimited free updates (the law is changing in July 2012 which will require changes to the form - purchase it today and lock in your free update)
Included in this package is:
- The private works preliminary notice form
- The proof of service affidavit (required by law now)
- An EXCLUSIVE Special Free Bonus - an In-Depth Guide titled "Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How" that explains exactly how to do preliminary notices - written by yours truly after many years of doing it myself. :)
Get your California 20-Day Preliminary Notice Form for Private Works Projects now and protect your lien rights!