A 90 minute workshop conducted by Dan Spainhour, author of the top selling guide on recruiting How To Get Your Child An Athletic Scholarship. Spainhour gives you simple steps to take make sure your athlete does not go unnoticed by college coaches. This lecture focuses on quick and easy ways to start getting noticed by college coaches. Other topics include:
- -What to send college coaches to get their attention.
- -How to accurately evaluate the talent level needed to play college athletics.
- -When to send information to coaches.
- -How to put together a recruiting package that gets noticed.
- -How to write a coach to ensure that you get a response.
- -How to make a recruiting DVD.