RDG 420 Wk 1 Discussion - Components of Oral Language
Buy and Download >
Click Here To Download Your Files :
You can buy more tutorials from the below link
DG 420 Wk 1 Discussion - Components of Oral Language
Post a total of 3 substantive responses over 2 separate days for full participation. This includes your initial post and 2 replies to classmates or your faculty member.
Research the components of language (phonology, morphology, semantics, sound-symbol relationship, discourse, and syntax) as they relate to reading development.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- How will an understanding of language components help you teach reading?
- What are some common misconceptions about language components and their function in reading development?
- What are the implications of language delay or impairment to the development of reading skills?
- What role does orthographic knowledge play in the development of reading and writing skills?
Review the College’s Conceptual Framework.
- How does this topic link to the College’s Conceptual Framework and the framework’s philosophical relationship to effective teacher preparation?
Post 2 replies to classmates or your faculty member. Be constructive and professional.