Make a FAMILY of RAGDOLLS! 1940's pattern
Buy and Download >
Sew TINY Family of Ragdolls
"A Family of Ragdolls" VINTAGE SEWING pattern
There are so many Sweet Dolls to make! (sizes are approximate) Original Sizes include:
* Mother & Father (8" & 10")
* Sister (7"), Twins (5"), and Baby (4")
* Make CLOTHES for your little dolls - patterns for each doll!
BONUS! All of the doll body patterns and clothes patterns in a MINI VERSION - 1/2 Sized!
Father = 5" ..... to Baby = 2"
CHARACTER DOLLS TOO! (which lend themselves well to Dioramas or School Projects)
* Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland, Prince & Princess, Elf
* Pirate, Indian Maiden, Pilgrim Lady, Nursemaid
* George & Martha Washington, King & Queen
* Instructions for making clothes for these dolls.
* You can improvise and make any historical or fictional character you'd like.
This is a spring board for many wonderful doll ideas!
* You can get this e-pattern PDF file RIGHT NOW
* And be making these sweet dolls TODAY
~BUY ANY 2 PATTERNS, GET 3rd your choice FREE ...don t buy your 3rd item, just email me your choice and I will add it for free