ECS-555-O500 Week 6 Social-Emotional Development Presentation
Buy and Download >
You have been asked to create a professional development presentation for early childhood educators on the topics of mental health and bullying.
Create a 15-20 slide presentation that includes a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Within your presentation include:
- A child’s social-emotional developmental milestones and worldview for ages K-3.
- The effect of stress and the environment on the social-emotional development of a child.
- At least 2-3 activity ideas to incorporate whole group social skill lessons promoting positive peer interactions.
- At least 2-3 strategies for identifying bullying behavior and/or mental health concerns in young children.
- At least 2-3 community resources for both families and teachers concerning children’s social-emotional development.
Support your presentation with 3-5 scholarly resources.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.