CWV-101 Week 7 Assignment Worldview Essay
Buy and Download >
Max Points: 110 Details:
Consider the statements that you previously made for each of the seven questions in the Detailed Worldview Outline assignment.
After considering these statements, write an essay of 1,000-1,500 words that explains how these beliefs fit together to form your personal coherent worldview.
First, identify the worldview assumptions you believe as you introduce the purpose of the paper.
Address the following questions, (pages 30-32 in the textbook) from your own worldview perspective. using structured paragraphs in your essay:
- Who is God and what are His characteristics?
- What is a human being and what happens when one dies?
- What is the nature of the universe?
- How do you know what you know? How do you know what is true?
- What is right and wrong or how can we know that there is a right and wrong?
- Is life pointless or is there purpose?
- What core commitments are consistent with my worldview and how do they make an impact on my life?
Address the question: "How does your worldview compare to a Christian worldview as presented in class?"
Finally, reflect on your worldview and discuss any implications. For example:
- How does your worldview perform in the tests of worldview?
- How does your worldview affect your thoughts and actions?
- How has your worldview changed over the course of this class?
A minimum of three different academic sources are required for the entire paper. You must use a minimum of one academic source per question. Thus, you may use resources more than once for each of the questions.
Class notes, textbooks, the Bible, and other class resources may serve as a good starting point for your research.
GCU Style is required for this assignment, and solid academic writing is expected.
You might need to define terms, and if you do, be sure to cite and reference your sources per GCU style.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
A completed project should consist of an introduction, body, conclusion, and a reference page.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Submit the assignment to Turnitin. The amount of quoted material in the report should be 20% or less.