60 Foliage & Grass brushes for Procreate
Buy and Download >
•Foliage & Grass•
60 realistic Procreate brushes with all settings and new features
Current release 1.1
Designed to assist digital painters, concept artists, and designers in depicting forest, leaves, trees, grass, mosses, and save your time.
So, what about the features?
The Set contains:
• 16 «Leafs» brushes (tree foliage)
• 15 «Carpet» brushes (on-ground foliage)
• 13 «Conifer» brushes (fir tree, pine, their branches, and needles)
• 8 «Grass» brushes
• 8 «Moss & Lichen» brushes
Copyright, Terms, and License
- Instant download: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
- ?? Please note: there are versions of this brush set for Photoshop and Procreate.
You’re looking through the PROCREATE version page.
Please be sure that you’re buying the right one.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• This product can be used in an unlimited number of personal and commercial works.
- ?? Cannot be resold, shared, or provided to the third persons entirely and partially.
- The price of $14 is for a SINGLE USER only: The Personal Standard License for personal and commercial use by One (single) user, for $14 ;
For Studios, Working groups, or a Group of users please purchase an Extended Commercial/Collective/Studio License for use on an unlimited number of commercial projects with no limits on sales or views, for $56 HERE>>>
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed via the ?hosen Marketplace.
- Foliage & Grass • by Eldar Zakirov.brushset — the file containing 60 brushes for Procreate, 147 MB;
- Memo pictures — a set of images with a brief description of the brushes' features and working techniques with them. These are the pics you've seen above, here they're just to have them handy as a memo.
How to install the brushes:
• Tap the downloaded Foliage & Grass • by Eldar Zakirov.brushset file in your iPad 'FILES' application to launch it. It automatically opens Procreate, and the imported set with the same title will appear on the top of the brush category list.
• Go to the brushes list in Procreate and tap the "+" sign in the top, right to the "Brush Library" title, then choose 'Import' at the top of the Brush Studio window.
• Then specify the file with the downloaded brush set (Foliage & Grass • by Eldar Zakirov.brushset).
• Voila! The folder with the set will appear at the top of the brush category list.
• Read more at Procreate.art >>>