Your Situation: You have one or more products you want to get into retail stores.
Typically, inventors and entrepreneurs call retailers on their own, only to be rejected. I've been have told this over and over.
Every square foot of retail space is worth a dollar amount to the retailer. Inventors who call retailers, or blindly mail booklets, talk about their idea in terms of features, functions, and innovation, but there's a disconnect between the inventor's point of view, and the retailers.
Why do products get rejected by retailers? Retailers want to know about your product and your marketing. Retailers want to know how you will bring people into their stores and sell, your manufacturing and fulfillment abilities to deliver as needed, and more.
The ebook How to Get Your Product into Retail provides you with the step-by-step process to get products into retail. Learn this once and use over and over.
This ebook takes you through proven methods to get your product into retailers and distributors.
In this ebook you'll learn:
- Process – The step-by-step process to successfully get your product into retailers.
- Evaluation – What retailers are really looking for in new products.
- Preparation – What you need to do before approaching retailers so you don't get rejected.
- Walmart – How to navigate the Walmart local program to help you easily get into their stores.
- Women and Minorities – How to get free assistance for Women and Minorities.
- Showrooms – How to get into retail through major showrooms.
- Sales Reps – How to hire and manage sales reps.
- Home TV Shopping – How to get on QVC and HSN.
- Infomercials – How to sell your product on Infomercials (DRTV).
- Catalogs – How to get into Catalogs and Webstores.
- Promotional Products – How to sell your product as a Promotional Item.
- Trade Shows – How to correctly market your product at Trade Shows.
- OEM – How to sell your product as an OEM product.
- And More...
The material is clear and concise. There's no fluff. I understand your time is valuable and you want to get to the meat of the issues quick and easy.