RaspEX with OpenCPN 5.2.4 pre-installed for Raspberry Pi 4/3
Buy and Download >
RaspEX – Build 210109 based on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS - with OpenCPN 5.2.4
OpenCPN is a free software (GPLv2) project to create a concise chart plotter and navigation software, for use underway or as a planning tool. OpenCPN is developed by a team of active sailors using real world conditions for program testing and refinement.
This build (210109) replaces build 190812. Ubuntu has been upgraded to version 20.04 and OpenCPN to version 5.2.4 - latest stable version. Build 210109 is made especially for the new Raspberry Pi 4, but can of course also be used on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.
ABOUT RaspEX Build 210109
RaspEX is a Linux ARM system for Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3 Model B, Model B+ and Pi 2 Model B. It is based on Debian Buster (Debian 10.6), Focal Fossa (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS) and Linaro (Open Source software for ARM SoCs). In this new version (210109) I’ve installed OpenCPN 5.2.4.
Read this OpenCPN Review....
Read about how to install and use RaspEX with OpenCPN 5.2.4
1. RaspEX using Bluetooth
2. RaspEX version 190812 running OpenCPN as the ordinary user raspex
3. RaspEX version 190812 running OpenCPN as root
4. OpenCPN 4.4.0 running on the 7″ Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi (old version OpenCPN)
5. OpenCPN Florida - Cape Canaveral (old version of OpenCPN)
6. OpenCPN New York - Approaches to New York (old version of OpenCPN)
7. OpenCPN Stockholm Archipelago (old version of OpenCPN)