BSCOM 465 Wk 5 Team - Conflict Intervention and Recommendations Paper
Buy and Download >
Click Here To Download Your Files :
You can buy more tutorials from the below link
BSCOM 465 Wk 5 Team – Conflict Intervention and Recommendations Paper
Write a paper addressing conflict intervention and recommendations for the Patton family conflict that is at least 1,500 words. Before starting the paper, the team will have to identify the issues facing the Patton family. You may use the case study found in the Week Two materials as a resource.
Use Ch. 14, 15 and 16 of The Mediation Process to help guide the responses to the following statements and questions in your paper.
- Will you address every issue?
- Will resolution of some issues help resolve other issues? Explain.
- Do you see a logical solution to the major issues?
- Explain how this solution address the major issues presented by the parties.
- How will you explore this idea(s)/solution(s) without suggesting/advising the parties?
- Describe the areas you feel support a compromise or collaboration?
- Will all family members support this resolution? Support your reasoning?
- How will you address any outlying positions that are not in line with the remaining parties (three of the four family members support one idea and one does not)?
- Critique the use of mediation as a conflict management technique in the Patton Family conflict.
- Analyze how other conflict intervention processes may help the disputants reach resolution.
- Evaluate the benefits and challenges of mediation, arbitration, negotiation and litigation with regard to this case.
- Based on your analysis, was your initial selection of an intervention process (Week 2) the best choice? Why or why not?
- What new perspectives have you gained with regards to this case study?
- Based on these new discoveries, what changes have you made in your choice of an intervention process?
- Describe how will you introduce the conflict intervention process to the Patton Family members?
- Will it be individual meetings or a group discussion? Why?
- How will you manage dissent/disagreement with your recommendations? Why?
- Explain how will you evaluate the success or failure of your intervention process?
- What are the parameters for future conflict intervention in this case?
Support your rationale with at least two peer-reviewed outside resources.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines, which includes an introduction, in-text citations, a conclusion and a reference page. All substantive portions, including sub-categories within the body of the paper, must include headings and all requirements set forth in the Instructor Policies announcement. Please refer to the example of a properly formatted APA paper that is available in the Center for Writing Excellence in the university library.
Refer to the grading rubric below for the required items to include when completing your papers.
Submit your assignment.