Salt Lake City Intl - P3DV5
Buy and Download >
SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT
The Salt Lake City International product, in its current iteration, is a snapshot of its real-world counterpart taking into account various initial phases of real-world renovation. Although the product, to our best effort, is a realistic representation of the current airport, it is still a work in progress. This means that the product will be continuously updated when there are new major changes to the real- world version.
The product also include Salt Lake City and the entire Wasatch valley suburbs beginning at Kaysville in the north to Lehi in the south.
- Accurate terminals 1 and 2, concourses, hangars and airport layout;
- Salt City and suburbs;
- HD custom runway and apron/tarmac textures;
- Custom vegetation, buildings;
- 3D grass throughout airport;
- Free high resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photo real textures covering the Wasatch and Oquirrh Mountains and Salt Lake valley; ? Color-corrected ground and water textures to reflect real-world land and water colors;
- Accurate hand-placed autogen that conforms with city, town, district, and farm grids;
- Major landmarks and high-rise buildings;
- Custom night light effects and street lighting throughout the airport and surrounding areas;
- Rotating beacons and receiver towers;
- Static local ground service equipment, cars and planes;
- AI ground vehicle conforms with real-world road grid;
- Fully optimized for steady/smooth simulation experience. All autogen can be set to the 100% with very little impact on FPS;
- Custom Configuration Panel to manage VAS and FPS resources;
- ....and more.