Hebrew Zodiac Wheel
Buy and Download >
Signs of the Hebrew Mazzaroth
The first of its kind zodiac wheel that gives a much more accurate representation of the ancient meaning of these star signs in the heavens. The names of each sign are given in Hebrew instead of their traditional Latin names, along with their corresponding meaning. In addition, correlations are made between each sign and its corresponding Hebrew month, Hebrew tribe, and most significantly, Hebrew letter, with their meanings and related scripture from the Bible.
Included is a correction of the sign of Cancer, who's original depiction was that of an eagle in older Egyptian Zodiacs instead of a Crab.
When the Hebrew letters with their corresponding definitions and numerical values are studied, they will yield incredibly new insights never before realized until now, as they relate to the study of the Zodiac from a Biblical and Hebraic understanding.
This information has been concealed from the general public for reasons unbeknownst to myself. Some time ago I was given an anonymous tip from someone who understood their true correlation and who also revealed to me the resemblance of the Hebrew letters to the Zodiac signs they represent, further confirming the validity of this stunning revelation! The understanding of these 12 Hebrew letters are worth their weight in gold when their significance is fully realized and understood from a Biblical understanding. This information cannot be found anywhere else online or in any published material. The discovery of these letters will totally revolutionize the study of the signs of the Zodiac that until now has been completely unknown.
The numerical value beside the name of each letter represents its ordinal value in it's placement in the Hebrew alphabet, whereas the number below the letter represents the numerical value of the letter itself.
In each of the 12 Zodiacal constellations I have overlaid one of the brightest stars in that constellation in it's exact location. The bright blue star in the center of the wheel is the star Spica from the constellation of Virgo. It's Hebrew name is Tsemach, which means "sprout, growth, branch." A Hebrew word that is used exclusively of the Messiah:
"And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots." (Isaiah 11:1) See also, Zech. 3:8 and Rev. 5:5.
The central focus of the Signs of the Hebrew Mazzaroth is the King of the 12 Tribes of Israel, Jesus Christ and that is why I have made His star the central Star that the 12 signs of the Zodiac revolve around.
The sample shown in this listing represents only a quarter of the full sized zodiac wheel that is being offered as an immediate digital download. The sale of this product is to help raise funds for the production of a full size poster that will go into greater detail of each of the 12 signs of the Hebrew Mazzaroth, as well as the publication of a fully in-depth and illustrated study of each individual sign.
The following is a brief summation of each of the 12 Signs of the Hebrew Mazzaroth as they relate to both the history and redemption of the children of Israel:
1. Bethulah (Virgo, the Virgin) - This sign tells the story of Sarah, who became "the mother of many nations," and in particular the mother of Israel through the birth of the promised seed of Abraham when Isaac was born to him at the age of 100. The seed of Abraham growing into a multitude, "even as the stars of heaven."
2. Moznayim (Libra, the Scales) - The deliverance of the children of Israel out of Egypt and the law of Moses given to his people at Mt. Sinai.
3. Aqrab (Scorpio, the Scorpion) - The 40 years the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness with "scorpions and serpents".
4. Keshet (Sagittarius, the Archer) - Joshua's conquest of the land of Canaan and the children of Israel entering into their rest.
5. Gedi (Capricorn, the Sea Goat) - The story of Saul, the first king of Israel, and David.
6. Deli (Aquarius, the Water-Bearer) - Judgment poured out on the Southern Kingdom of Judah.
7. Dagim (Pisces, the Fish) - The scattering and recovery of the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
8. Taleh (Aries, the Ram) - The Passover Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world coming to set the captives free.
9. Shor (Taurus, the Bull) - The fulfillment of the gospel commission given to the disciples, who are compared in scripture to "oxen treading out the grain."
10. Thaumim, (Gemini) - “The time of the Gentiles”, Jew and Gentile coupled together to form one new man.
11. Nesher (Cancer, the Crab) - The saints of God being carried on "eagles wings" to the Father and entering into their heavenly resting places.
12. Aryeh (Leo, the Lion) - The gathering together of the nations (the gentiles), Gog and Magog after the 1000 years to meet their final destruction by "the Lion of the tribe of Judah." The lion who "is come up from his thicket, the destroyer of the gentiles."