If you’re looking to how to animate in Blender and create beautiful 3D models for games created using the Unity 3D platform, this is the perfect online Blender course for you to take. In this Blender tutorial, you will be given an in-depth look into the enthralling world of 3D game modeling and 3D animation as applied in game development.
Over 100,000 students have benefited from this Blender animation tutorial for beginners and the numbers keep growing. Could this be because of the comprehensive but fun approach the Blender intro tutorials take? Or the hands-on experience it makes compulsory? Maybe both.
This Blender game modeling course is perfect for those who want to learn how to animate using Blender and how to use Blender for game development; two important components of pleasing game design projects using Unity 3D. Give it a try and see how awesome it is!
Why should you take this online Blender course
This Blender game modeling tutorial is a companion to the Unity Game Development Academy course. It is a logical next step if you have already taken that course. In that course, you learn the code while here, you learn to create Blender 3D models and how to create Blender animation for Unity games. This Blender tutorial for beginners will help you bring life to your games and make them more enjoyable for you to build and for the user to play! Therefore, you shouldn't stop at the code, learn the modeling as well!
Secondly, this Blender 3D design course is focused entirely on games. A lot of 3D modeling tutorials spread their lessons to cover 3D model building for films, architecture and what not. This Blender tutorial doesn’t fall into that trap which tries to say so much but ends up saying little. It focuses on Blender 3D modeling for games alone and by so doing is the go-to of the numerous available Blender tutorials.
This 3D animation tutorial doesn’t just teach how to use Blender for game modeling in isolation. It takes into account the game engine you use (Unity) during the game development process.
What will you learn by taking this Blender tutorial?
- How to animate a model in Blender;
- Using Blender for 3D modeling for games;
- Blender character animation tutorials: how to make a skull in Blender and more;
- VFX creation in Blender;
- Concept art creation in Krita;
- 3D models texture painting in Krita.
What do you get by taking this Blender 3D animation tutorial?
- Over 20 hours of the most in-depth Blender animation tutorial for beginners online;
- Exercises that polish your game development skills: Unity Blender animation to use;
- Quizzes that remind you of what is important;
- Full and free constant access to the Devslopes Chatroom;
- Skills needed to make 3D models, animation and characters for games.
How will these skills help your game development career?
- Creation of your own 3D game design;
- They'll help you edge out the competition when applying for Jr. 3D designer jobs;
- Help you become a one-stop shop for both game development and game design;
- Gives you the requisite know-how to launch your game studio.
Who will benefit from this Blender animation tutorial for beginners?
- Unity 3D developers looking to expand their portfolio to include 3D Blender game modeling and animation;
- Game artists who are looking to learn the 3D side of things;
- Anyone looking to learn how to 3D animate in Blender and how to improve 3D modeling for games.