INK.• for Affinity Photo & Designer: 44 raster Brushes + Dehalftonizer
Buy and Download >
44 Raster Brushes with all settings
(41 brush imitating real pens, brushes, sprays and splashes + 3 splashes/blot brushes identic to the "SPLASHES" Brush set) for realistic digital Inking in Affinity Photo & Affinity Designer
• In addition to 44 brushes, the product includes the DEHALFTONIZER macro action for Affinity Photo.
Read more about "DEHALFTONIZER" in the presentation images.
The brushes imitate such real instruments like sharp nib pen and flat pen, bristle, round, and flat brushes loaded by ink, ruling pen and folded pen, some of them make some nice spatter like real instruments do. A number of spray and splash brushes are to give liveness and fine naturalness to your art.*
• Minimal versions where the brushes were tested:
- Affinity Photo v. 1.8.2
- Affinity Designer v. 1.7.0
• You will receive:
- 1. 44 Affinity raster brushes saved in the "INK. by EldarZakirov 2016-2018.afbrushes" file;
- 2. Dehalftonizer Macros.afmacro. The macro action for turning gray areas to dotted halftone with 100% black or white for printing.
- 3. INK. Dehalftonizer by Eldar Zakirov.afmacros. The macro action for turning gray areas to dotted halftone with 100% black or white for printing saved as Library macros. This is a more convenient option than the previous one.
• How to install the brushes:
• In Affinity Designer firstly click on the icon next to the logo (Looks like a series of squares) to go into the Pixel Persona. In Affinity Photo you'll here by default.
• Drag and Drop the brushes file (INK. by EldarZakirov 2016-2018.afbrushes) into the working area or the program window. After receiving approving message you'll find the brushes in the Brushes tab in the top right corner of the window, as the "INK. by EldarZakirov ©2016-2020" at the bottom of the dropdown list.
• Alternative way: Find the Brushes tab in the top right corner of the screen. Click the Options icon (four in your right-side panel that looks like a tower of 4 horizontal lines). Select 'Import Brushes'. This will then open your computer files. Then specify the file with downloaded “INK.” brush set (INK. by EldarZakirov 2016-2018.afbrushes). After receiving approving message you'll find the brushes in the Brushes tab in the top right corner of the window, as the "INK. by EldarZakirov ©2016-2020" at the bottom of the dropdown list.