Java program protection
Buy and Download >
Protecting Java programs from unauthorized use.
Very often the task is to make the program work only:
- On one computer;
- On the computers of my organization;
- On any computer, but only in my presence;
- In any combination of the above items.
To solve this problem, two tools are used:
- The SerialNumbers program, which is an executable jar file, and is launched from the command line: java -jar serial.jar. It displays the serial number of the motherboard and the serial numbers of all flash drives inserted in the computer sockets. These serial numbers can be copied and used in the second tool. Attention! On older computers and virtual machines, the serial number of the motherboard may not be displayed!
- The second component is the Protection class library. This class has an empty constructor, two methods for filling an object of this class with serial numbers addFlashNumbers and addMotherNumbers, and also a check method with no parameters to check if at least one of the allowed serial numbers is present on the computer.