Develop a high level performance management cycle plan (4-5 pages).
Buy and Download >
Develop a high level performance management cycle plan (4-5 pages). The plan should contain an introduction and conclusion that makes relevant connections to course objectives. The body of the plan is an annotated presentation of the concepts listed in your Scenario Generator Report.
The purpose of this assignment is to simulate the thought process that managers use when evaluating the various elements of performance management. The students are not expected to produce a detailed plan. Rather, the expectation is that students demonstrate consideration of the multiple complexities involved in the performance management cycle.
Access the "Deliverables" section of the Performance Management Cycle Plan within your Scenario Generator Report. Your Scenario Generator Report provides the context for the plan.
Carefully consider the characteristics of the various organizational descriptors in your Scenario Generator Report.
Thoughtfully discuss each listed item (2-3 fully developed sentences per item).
This assignment is about both the design and execution of human resources management strategies. Create a report that addresses systematically and strategically the aspects of managing the organization's human assets, and what really needs to be done to implement these policies.
Write from the perspective of a manager who makes a proposal to the company management. Address the human resources topics outlined below, from a strategic perspective.
Short-term and long-term unit goals (SMART format):
- Specific: What will be accomplished? What actions will you take?
- Measurable: What data will measure the goal? (How much? How many? How well?)
- Achievable: Is the goal doable? Do you have the necessary skills and resources?
- Relevant: How does the goal align with broader goals? Why is the result important?
- Time-based: What is the time frame for accomplishing the goal?
- Unit organizational development strategies, addressing:
- Expected benefits
- Strategic focus
- Milestones in the organizational development roadmap