The employment of different types of power might influence a team member's satisfaction, and...
Buy and Download >
The employment of different types of power might influence a team member's satisfaction, and thus, his or her motivation to continue. In regards to your current industry and/or the culture of your current organization, write a reflection paper that addresses the following requirements:
- Describe which motivational theory, as described in Harell and Daim in the required readings for this unit, would be the most appropriate for your industry/organization. Why?
- Describe which of the original power types from the French and Raven power taxonomy, as described by Elias (2008) in this unit's required readings, would fit best with the selected motivational theory.
Your reflection paper should be two to three pages in length.
Be sure to include the rubric elements from the guidelines below:
- The response reflects in-depth consideration and personalization of theories, concepts, and/or strategies.
- The writing should be clear and concise with proper sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation, and it should be free from spelling errors.
- The response includes all major components: accurate accounts of the topic area, critical analysis of the topic area, and scholarly or professional application of the topic area.
- The response demonstrates synthesis of ideas presented, and the implications of these insights for the learner's future learning are noted.