You are a behavioral health entrepreneur interested in starting a private practice…
Buy and Download >
You are a behavioral health entrepreneur interested in starting a private practice. What would be some important considerations to make prior to starting your business venture?
It is recommended that, prior to the initiation of a business venture, entrepreneurs develop a business plan. The business plan is a detailed description of how the entrepreneur will develop the business venture. This assignment will allow the learner to become familiar with the basic components of a business plan. The learner will be able to evaluate the various sections of the business plan and apply aspects of the plan to the entrepreneurial business venture.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a 1,000–1,250-word paper that discusses how to develop a business plan. Include the following in your paper:
- Describe the various components of a business plan.
- Compare the utility of using a business plan versus failing to use a business plan.
- Compose an outline of a business plan that could be applied to a start-up behavioral health clinic with a psychologist and two attendants.
- Propose at least two ways in which the business plan can improve the start-up and overall functioning of the business venture.