Write a five- to eight-page literature review related to your research question or thesis statement…
Buy and Download >
Directions/Instructions for Literature Review below:
Part 1: Critical Assessment - Literature Review
Write a five- to eight-page literature review related to your research question or thesis statement. Chapter 3 of your textbook (McMillan, 2015) includes an excellent definition of, and step-by-step instructions for, writing a literature review. Complete your literature review by doing the following:
- In addition to the research articles you found earlier this week, locate and use 2-5 additional sources related to your research question or thesis statement.
- Analyze the literature and write a scholarly review of the 5-8 primary research sources as they pertain to your question/statement.
- Use the Sample Literature Review and the APA Checklist as guidelines for your writing. The Sample Literature Review is a full review from a thesis paper. For this assignment, your literature review only needs to be 5-8 pages (double-spaced, 12 point, APA format). You will expand on this review in your M.Ed. capstone research course.
- Use the Literature Review Template to write your literature review.
- Include a reference page with proper APA style and formatting. Refer to the Sample Paper with APA Formatting (Purdue University, Online Writing Lab, n.d.) if you need additional help in ensuring that your paper follows APA formatting and style.
- Note: The sample paper includes an abstract, but you are NOT to include an abstract on your paper.
- Submit the paper to Turn It In and make any required corrections before uploading your paper to Blackboard.