In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components they have…
Buy and Download >
In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. At the conclusion of this project, the student will be able to apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Students will develop a 1,250 word paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Problem statement
- Purpose of the change proposal
- Literature search strategy employed
- Evaluation of the literature
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created
Make sure to review your instructor's feedback from the Topic 1 assignment, PICOT Statement Paper, and Topic 2 assignment, Literature Review. Use the feedback to make appropriate revisions to the portfolio components before submitting.
Feed Back from Instructor</pclass="msonormal">Topic 1 assignment, PICOT Statement Paper
Your PICOT Statement is not clear; try addressing each component - P (obese adolescents), I (use of technology to educate), C (traditional methods of obesity treatment), O (decrease in BMI), T (in one year). Watch you’re formatting - references should be on a separate page.