The purpose of this assignment is for students to identify and share a current piece of legislation working its way through the Legislative
Buy and Download >
Students Please Note: This assignment must be submitted to turnitin.com.
The Turnitin originality report MUST be submitted in PDF format. At the link below is a screenshot with instructions: Screenshot with PDF Instructions
Assignments submitted with turnitin reports in any other format will not be graded.
Reference the “Turnitin Requirement” section of the course Syllabus (or Using Turnitin for Assignments on the Topic List Page) for general instructions. Upload both your assignment and the originality report within the assignment link.
Purpose and Overview
The purpose of this assignment is for students to identify and share a current piece of legislation working its way through the Legislative process.
- The paper focuses on a current healthcare bill of interest to the student. The paper is written for a group response and posted into the discussion. A Powerpoint presentation may be submitted to the discussion board for other students to review or the written paper may be attached in the discussion. A written paper in APA format must be submitted for grading.
- Students will present the following for the remainder of the group to review, comment, critique, and respond to in the discussion.
- The paper should be no more than two-three pages with an additional title, abstract, and reference pages. A minimum of three references must be used.
- The presentation must include the following:
- The Title of the Bill and the Bill number
- Background, Sponsors, and Where the bill is in the Legislative Process
- Issues Raised by this bill (pro and con)
- Stakeholders and their influence
- Challenges, Problems, and Next steps
- Punctuation, Grammar, Syntax, APA Guidelines