Details - Ethics is an important topic in many occupations and even more important when working...
Buy and Download >
Ethics is an important topic in many occupations and even more important when working with others. This assignment will give the learner an opportunity to review the APA ethical guidelines and discuss the application of these guidelines in the mental health setting.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a 1,000-1,250-word paper discussing the ethical implications leaders of mental health professionals must consider when working with providers. Do the following in your paper:
- Discuss the APA's ethical guidelines for psychologists.
- Identify three guidelines that you consider particularly important when considering ethical treatment of patients.
- Discuss how each of the chosen guidelines is applied in the clinical environment.
- Discuss how these guidelines might prove to be challenging to the mental health professional.
- Discuss the steps the mental health leader can take to ensure that their supervisees are adhering to the identified ethical guidelines.
*Please follow the APA guidelines for research paper. This should be doctoral work. Also please no fancy lines, color. (Times roman, 12)