Clinicians employed by behavioral health centers have a great deal of autonomy. Consequently, it...
Buy and Download >
Clinicians employed by behavioral health centers have a great deal of autonomy. Consequently, it is important for leaders of organizations to understand how to best supervise these clinicians and their work. It is important for the leader to understand how they work and at the same time, understand the fundamentals the professional uses within the behavioral health setting. In this paper, you will analyze the leader's role within the context of an organizational setting.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the Comparison Matrix Paper:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a 1,000-1,250-word paper that discusses the role of the leader in an organizational setting. Include the following in your paper:
- Explain psychopathology and pathophysiology.
- Review how these terms relate to behavioral assessment, intervention, and implementation in an organizational setting.
- Discuss how an understanding of these concepts will help the clinical supervisor (leader) in the operation of the organization.
- Analyze the role of a leader when clinicians are involved in individual or group assessments.