MGMT501 Week 2 Assignment - Structured Decision-Making
Buy and Download >
From Robbins, Coulter, and DeCenzo (2017)
Case Study: Tasting Success" [Chapter 4, Case Application 3, pag. 116]
- Read the assigned case analysis.
- Discuss which decisions in the case were could be considered structured on unstructured problems. Discuss the role of intuition in decision-making. Student is able to elaborate in-depth discussions of the use of structured and unstructured decision-making tools to accomplish strategic goals and outcomes.
- Discuss the application of any one of the quantitative decision-making aids in pp. 119-128 to this case.
- Discuss the observable organizational capabilities to manage change and innovation, and make additional recommendations.
- Research in the electronic library a minimum of two (2) additional references from journals on any of the topics discussed in the case study
- Submit the paper following APA standards
- Use the traditional introduction + body + conclusion outline