MGMT501 Week 6 Assignment - Business Ethics
Buy and Download >
From Boatright (2012)
Case Study: A Whistle-Blower's Quandary [Chapter 4, Case 4.3, pp. 86-88]
Read the case study as presented, and address the following.
- Summarize the case, and describe the participants.
- How are diverse dynamics of ethics in the organization reflected in this case study?
- Describe at least two ethical theories that can be related to this case study.
- Define the concept of whistle blower, and research and discuss the lessons of real cases of whistle blower.
- Discuss the implications of the case with relationship to discrimination and Affirmative Action.
- Discuss the implications of the case with relationship trade secrets and conflict of interest.
- Use a minimum of two references from business ethics journals.
- Submit the paper following APA standards.
- Use the traditional introduction, body, and conclusion outline.