MKTG628 -1703B -01 - Unit 1 - Discussion Board 2 - Marketing in the Digital Age
Buy and Download >
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board postingbyFriday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peersbyTuesday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
President Learner needs your help in grasping the e-marketing approach. He has e-mailed a request for three distinctions between the traditional marketing methods of his company and the online techniques of the e-business they are merging with.
Primary Task Response:Within the Discussion Board area, write 400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Write 400 words that cover the following:
- What are the differences between the traditional marketing and marketing in the online environment?
- What are external marketing environment factors?
- What is the e-marketing program strategy process?
- How are the target market customer characteristics and consumption behaviors different in an e-marketing environment?
Support your rationale by including Web links to at least 1 site for a traditional marketing company and 1 site for an online e-marketing company. The Web resources do not have to pertain to the health care market, but they should demonstrate the organization’s marketing strategy and approach.
Responses to Other Students:Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with 100 words about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?