Prepare some notes to discuss with your colleagues about why image and perception are so important. Specifically address the following
Buy and Download >
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by Sunday
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Sunday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Changing Market Strategy
Your research results showed that although most customers were somewhat satisfied with the product, some customers did not know as much as your client would like them to know about the brand. The client is concerned that the product may have an image problem. Your client is looking for new ways to refresh the product’s image.
Primary Task Response:Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Prepare some notes to discuss with your colleagues about why image and perception are so important. Specifically address the following:
- The current image of the company in the marketplace
- One interactive marketing strategy recommendation for changing the image of the product and how it matches your customer target market(s), specifically addressing customer communication and engagement
- Consider changing a logo or slogan or offering social networking opportunities, such as a Web site, fan page or community, discussion forum, chat, or blog.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?