Assignment - Unit 3 - Discussion Board - E-Marketing Customers
Buy and Download >
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Friday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Tuesday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
President Learner is concerned about the e-business's ability to service his company's patient members effectively. He wants you to address his concerns by examining the online methods used by the e-business to understand, profile, and analyze the digital customer.
Primary Task Response:Within the Discussion Board area, write up 400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Describe the characteristics used to identify and profile online users and how those characteristics differ from descriptions of traditional consumers using physical and personal traits.
- Discuss the role of computer-mediated applications in digital consumer behavior, such as digital consumer decision support systems (CDSSs), intelligent agents, and how they result in different patterns of interaction than for traditional consumer engagement in the physical marketplace.
- Discuss how the e-business’s digital customer behavior for online services overlaps with the traditional customer behavior approach for services provided in physical interpersonal settings.
Relate your knowledge of traditional consumer behavior concepts to online methods for customer understanding and interaction.
Include reference Web site links that provide examples of the digital customer profiling and interaction techniques you described.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with 100 words about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?