INTD 670-1503A-05 Leadership and Ethical Decision-Making - Policy Implementation
Buy and Download >
Length 5 pages
Note: All character and company names are fictional and are not intended to depict any actual person or business.
Your work with UWEAR and PALEDENIM has been completed. You have sent an e-mail to the client requesting feedback on any final requests before you close the project. Tom Tramlin, the chief executive officer (CEO), has sent you the following e-mail in response:
It has been a pleasure working with you on this project. For your final deliverable, we are requesting a comprehensive code of conduct framework that we can use to build upon as we move forward. What I envision is an outline that includes the 3 policies that you have drafted during your work here, along with basic standard policies that we should implement, as follows:
- Reporting violations
- Compliance with laws and regulatory orders
- Any additional policies that you feel are pertinent
You review the work that you have completed to date for UWEAR and PALEDENIM and consider what you should include in your final submission. Answer the following in a paper of 3–5 pages:
- What would be the best possible deliverable that you could offer to your client?
- What do you know about their code of conduct?
- What should be included that you have not already established?
- What standard policies could be incorporated for UWEAR and PALEDENIM that they can utilize?
- Apply theories of change to personal experiences and workplace problems.
- Explain the theoretical basis of ethical behavior and explain the basic elements of normative ethical theory to justify behaviors or situations confronting leaders and managers in decision-making processes.
- Apply the basic elements of ethical behavior to situations confronting leaders and managers in implementing the code of conduct framework in the workplace and their relationship to ethical decision making.
- Select and recommend various problem-solving and decision-making techniques that incorporate effective organizational communication and team collaboration.
- Develop the policies and formulate a plan that integrates the decision-making process and ethical behavior within an organization.