You are the writer for the popular blog BevTastic.com, and you write about new products often….
Buy and Download >
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Sunday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
You are the writer for the popular blog BevTastic.com, and you write about new products often. Select a global food and beverage brand of your choice to use in studying customer buying behaviors throughout the session. Use the following Web site to make your choice:www.foodproductdesign.com.
Primary Task Response:Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
For this Discussion Board, complete the following:
- Examine 1 brand from your selected company.
- Draft a piece for your blog by writing a brief product description about your selected product’s features and benefits.
- Based on the product description, create a brief profile of the type of customer you believe would be interested in this product.
- List 2 demographics, such as age and education, that you believe the model customer would possess.
- List 2 psychographics, such as lifestyle or other habits, that you believe the model customer would possess.
- Justify your blog piece by explaining why you believe your customer’s profile matches the product.