Project Management Integration Framework Project Selection Risk Mini-Case A Briargrove has agreed...
Buy and Download >
Project Management Integration Framework
Project Selection Risk
Briargrove has agreed to your plan. The CLN Team is asking for a refined version of the plan making the corrections based on their recommendations. They are requesting a comprehensive schedule of this project and a clean proposal to be presented to Briargrove Executive Leadership to get sign off. Indicate the potential risks and bottlenecks that may occur during the project (which are foreseeable). Address how your organization and Briargrove will handle these issues.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 600 – 750 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.