Project Monitoring Choose the Mini-Case below and answer the elements detailed (or requirements)...
Buy and Download >
Choose the Mini-Case below and answer the elements detailed (or requirements) in the case study.
The Briargrove Project has successfully completed multiple phases within the corporate offices. The project is prepared to move into remote offices across the organization. In your paper address the 4 key stages of project monitoring and how that will be useful for the ongoing project.
- Conclude the assignment with these 2 components.
- Reflections on the Progressive Case Study.
- What are the top three factors that you improved during this course?
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 600 – 750 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor -Bureau of Labor Statistics, United StatesCensus Bureau,The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals inEBSCOhost andGoogle Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such asCNN Money,The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications inEBSCOhost.
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as,Wikis, Yahoo Answers,eHow,blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style.