While reviewing literature for your chosen dissertation topic, 10 Strategic Points will emerge....
Buy and Download >
While reviewing literature for your chosen dissertation topic, 10 Strategic Points will emerge. These 10 points need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure that the research you will undertake is doable, valuable, and credible. This assignment will give you some experience in identifying 10 Strategic Points.
- Use "Identify 10 Strategic Points" to complete this assignment.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
- Read: Clark, C. M., & Springer, P. J. (2007). Thoughts on incivility: Student and faculty perceptions of uncivil behavior. Nursing Education Perspectives, 28(2), 93-97. Retrieved from https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=24776207&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- As you read, highlight information that relates to the 10 Strategic Points, such as the purpose, problem, sample, research question, etc.
- After reading and highlighting the components of the article, complete the 10 Strategic Points table (PSY-850.R.Identify10StrategicPoints.docx) based on the Clark and Springer (2007) study from Nursing Education Perspectives.