Download and save the Module 3 Assignment Template, found in this module’s Learning Resources....
Buy and Download >
Download and save the Module 3 Assignment Template, found in this module’s Learning Resources. Use the template to create a succinct and engaging PowerPoint presentation. Include the following:
- Title slide
- Introduction slide
- 9-12 slides in which you:
- Introduce the patient, health problem/injury, and geographic area.
- Describe the continuum of care, including specific services from four or five actual settings in your local area.
- Describe a potential challenge related to payment for services this patient may encounter.
- Describe how two or more of the six Institute of Medicine (IOM) aims are positively observed in the settings you have chosen.
- Sources slide*
- List all resources (a minimum of 4) used to develop your presentation.
*Apply the design principles included in Presentation Guidelines and Tips to develop a professional presentation.
- On your content slides, use a combination of text, photos, graphs, maps, links to websites, color contrasts, and/or other visual elements to convey the information.
- Create presenter notes of a few sentences to accompany each slide in a way that supports (rather than duplicates) the information presented visually.
Your presentation must be written in standard edited English. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this module’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. See the rubric in the Course Information area for additional requirements related to research and scholarly writing/presentation.
By Day 7 of Week 4
Submit your Assignment.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “MD3Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Module 3 Assignment Rubricto review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Module 3 Assignmentlink. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “MD3Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
To access your rubric:
Module 3 Assignment Rubric
Check Your Assignment Draft for Authenticity
To check your Assignment draft for authenticity:
Submit your Module 3 Assignment draft and review the originality report.
Submit Your Assignment by Day 7 of Week 4
To submit your Assignment:
Module 3 Assignment