Details-This assignment will provide an opportunity to analyze literature…
Buy and Download >
This assignment will provide an opportunity to analyze literature as it relates to the concept of business analytics. You will write reviews for three of the articles.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Do not include illustrations in the review.
- Combine all three article reviews and the synthesis in a single document for submission.
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Select three of the following articles to use for your three reviews:
- "Business Analytics: Getting Behind the Numbers"
- "Making A Case for Business Analytics"
- "Business Analytics -- A Market in Transition"
- "Using Advanced Analytics to Drive Better Business Decisions"
Write a paper of 1,500-1,750 words, which includes a 350-400-word review for each of three articles and a 250-500-word synthesis of the three articles. The paper should include the following:
- A statement of the core topic of each article.
- A brief summary of the background of the authors of each article (if multiple authors, select the first two).
- A speculation on the primary intended audience of each article.
- A summary of the important elements of each article and how can they be applied within an organization that wants to use analytics.
- A synthesis of the three articles that connects the key theories presented by each.