DNP-801 Topic 1 DQ 1
Buy and Download >
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the document "Discussion Forum Philosophy." Download the file, print it, and use the information to guide your participation in the Main Forum.
- View the tutorial entitled "Library Resources for Doctoral Learners."
- Each week, two initial posts and three ongoing contributions are required for a minimum of five separate posts on 3 separate days of the topic.
Perform the following tasks to complete this assignment:
- Identify the discussion questions/prompts in the Main Forum for the topic.
- Identify the concepts, principles, theories, and other information in the course readings, lectures, and other resources that relate to the discussion questions/prompts.
- Locate at least one scholarly research source which supports your initial response to each question/prompt. The reference may come from the topic readings.
- Write an initial substantive response of 150-250 words in length. Begin your response with a restatement of the question/prompt, and include in-text citation(s) and a reference for each scholarly source used according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide located in the Student Success Center. The restatement of the question/prompt, the references, and the citations are not included in your response word count.
- Post your substantive initial response to the Main Forum for the topic. Your initial response to question/prompt 1 must be posted by day 3 of the topic. Your initial response to question/prompt 2 must be posted by day 5 of the topic.
- Contribute to discussion by posting at least one substantive response to another learner's post on 3 days of the topic. Respond in a manner that initiates or contributes to discussion.
After reading, "Dr. Ronald Berman on Time Management" and viewing the video at the conclusion of the article, how will you change your approach to time management using that information?