MGT 312 Week 5 Leveraging Organizational Behavior and Management to Maximize Business Success Presentation
Buy and Download >
Choose an organization that the team has some familiarity with.
Imagine that your team is a group of experts in the principles of business organization and management. You have been invited to present at a conference held for some of the top executives at Fortune 500 companies. Your assigned topic is Leveraging Organizational Behavior and Management to Maximize Business Success.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you address the following:
- Introduction to leadership
- Explain the contemporary theories and styles of leadership prevalent in companies today.
- Describe the contemporay theory and leadership style demonstrated within the chosen organization.
- Explain the differences between management and leadership.
- Explain how cultivating leadership skills in managers can benefit the organization.
- Organizational culture
- Describe how managers, when applying leadership principles, can contribute to a healthy organizational culture.
- Cite specific examples from the selected organization.
- Organizational power and politics
- Describe the influence of power and politics within your selected organization.(Be sure that you consider the policital influence the company might exert in the industry)
- Describe the types of power in your organization
- Explain who in the chosen department holds the real power and why.
- Conflict management
- Describe an example of conflict that occurred within the selected organization.
- Explain the strategies that were used to manage that conflict situation, including their level of effectiveness. Use terminology from the readings to describe the type of conflct and the method used to resolve the conflict.
- Determine other strategies that you would recommend to manage that conflict example.
Support your presentation with the concepts discussed in class and in the text, and your personal experiences.
Include the speaker notes to explain the key points in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.