MGMT501 Week 4 -Assessing Marketing Demand
Buy and Download >
One of the goals of marketing research is to study market facts, industry tendencies, and consumption behaviors so that organizations can continue producing goods and services that create value for diverse consumers.
This week, you have been hired as a market researcher to complete an exploratory study brief on innovative market sectors such as:
- Aerospace, aircrafts, and drones
- Games, apps, and social media
- Green technology
- Biotechnology, drugs, and genetics
Access DeVry Library through Course Resources in the course shell, and locate and click the "Database" menu. Look for the database Plunket Research Online (you will be prompted to log in to the library), and explore the diverse tools in this Database to complete your research.
Choose only one innovative market sector, and using the Plunket Research Online Database, the class textbook, and at least one article from a marketing journal, complete the following:
- Consumer behavior
- Anticipated consumer behaviors
- Anticipated consumer needs
- Research goals
- Scrutinize results and propose a question that have not been answered by the market or consumer behavior analyses
- Choose any of the research collection methods described by Solomon et al. (2016) to collect data. Examples of data collection methods include observations in natural settings, conducting focus groups, interviewing market experts, or surveying public, among others)
- Discuss how you would conduct primary research for this product
- Use the traditional introduction, body, and conclusion outline.
- Use APA for both in-text citations and slide of references.