I'll take the job!
Here’s the scenario to imagine: a new 5 week marketing manager internship has opened up at each of the organizations listed below. And based on your past accomplishments (and that awesome business card), they all want you. The internship involves researching your employer’s current marketing efforts and then creating a marketing plan for a new product or service that you dream up. So, the question is – who would you choose to work for and why?
Your choices span a variety of categories as well as marketing approaches. We've provided website links, so you can learn more before making a decision. You will be working with this brand throughout the course, so choose carefully.
You're going to create a discussion post that includes the information below. See our sample post for Harley Davidson (which is not one of your choices).
- Choose from the list above
- Give at least two reasons. No right and wrong answers here!
- How would you describe your brand's unique selling proposition?
- How is that USP reflected by your chosen tweet?
- Refer back to the text as to what constitutes a USP.
Respond to at least three of your fellow marketers, including one who choose your same brand and two who did not.
- How are your rationales, USPs and sample tweets similar or different?
- Try to respond to those who do not yet have three replies.