BUS330 Week 3 - Discussion 2 - IMC Campaign Stories
Buy and Download >
IMC Campaign Stories
One Message, Many Media: Integrated Marketing Campaigns
In this interactivity, to examine integrated marketing in action, you’re going to tell the Storify story of a particular campaign from your internship brand across multiple media. We want to know what unifies the campaign and how the unique nature of each medium is being utilized (or underutilized if you feel so). And we want to hear if you think the campaign is effective or not and why.d then answer a few related questions. So let's dig in!.
- out our sample Twix campaign storify (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.for inspiration.
- Note: you only need to include three media in your Storify. We overachieved.
- Find one that was supported across multiple media (e.g, TV, print, website, banner ads, etc.).
- How to identify and research major marketing campaigns?
- Title and subtitle
- Headings for the three media you’ve found
- For each medium, a brief description of how it is being used, focusing on what it can do that other media cannot.
- A final paragraph summarizing what unifies the campaign and whether or not you think it’s effective and why.
- Reference our example and our Storify tutorial (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. as needed
- Do you agree with their assessment of the campaign's effectiveness? What previously unmentioned factors contribute to your assessment?
- In our Twix example, this might relate to your feelings about chocolate, whether you found the ads funny or not, your past experiences with Twix, your reaction to specific imagery, other ads in the campaign, etc.
I Need Help! I Can Help!
Got questions about integrated marketing campaigns, Storify or this assignment? Or a helpful tip to share? Please post to our week 3 help forum, so others can benefit!