BUS362 Week 5 - Final Project
Buy and Download >
Week 5 - Final Project
Business Opportunity Project
Focus of the Business Opportunity Project
Using your business idea from your Week Two Assignment, write an eight to ten page project paper that addresses the following:
- Business Introduce your business idea.
- Describe the Business type (new business, franchise, operating business) and include rationale.
- Discuss at least two core competencies proposed for achieving competitive advantage.
- MANAGEMENT SECTION
- Describe the legal structure of your business.
- Present the key owners and members of your management team
- Explain your staffing structure with key positions identified.
- MARKETING SECTION
- Evaluate your business environment, and identify the major opportunities (and threats).
- Assess your target market and positioning strategy.
- Discuss your communication and promotional.
- FINANCIAL SECTION
- Explain the financial requirements for startup or purchase of the business.
- Describe major sources of financing.
- Discuss the budget projections for one year.
Writing the Business Opportunity Project
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.