READ – Chapter One - The Cash Flow Statement
WRITE – a minimum of 200 words addressing the following questions:
- Go to www.apple.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Scroll to the bottom of the page and under About Apple, click on investors. Click on Financial Information and then click on 10K – Annual Reports. Click on the 9/26/2015 report. Go to the section titled, Financial Statements and Supplementary Data, which contains the Cash Flow Statement. Review the cash flow statement for Apple.
- How would you summarize Apple’s cash flow position and what does this statement tell you about where the money is coming from and where it’s going?
- What should Apple do to improve its cash position and why?
- What trends does the cash flow statement reveal?
- Does the cash flow statement reveal any major cash flow changes?
RESPOND – a minimum of 100 words each to two other postings.