Option #1 - The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters Case Study (Exercise 11.3) Read the “The...
Buy and Download >
Option #1: The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters Case Study (Exercise 11.3)
Read the “The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters” case study from the Managing Organizational Change textbook. In a carefully constructed 5-7 page document, address the following course constructs as they relate to the case study:
- Images of managing change
- Types of change
- Challenges for change
- Resistance to change
- Implementing change
- NASA vision and change
- Sustaining change.
The Checklist-to-Success for this assignment:
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed in the Module 8 Materials folder, to thoroughly understand the expectations for this assignment.
- Include an introduction, the body of text, and a conclusion.
- Develop a 5-7 page essay (title and reference pages do not count in the page requirement and are required).
- Support your main points with specific examples from the case study.
- Support your major points with citations from course materials and outside sources. Remember that you must cite facts and support your ideas and opinions with credible sources. To complete this assignment, citation of a minimum of five scholarly references other than the course textbook is required.The CSU-Global Library is a good place to locate these references.
- Incorporate both a textual description and a visual representation of your change management model into your paper.
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA. Your paper should be formatted with double spacing, citations, title page, reference page, and errorless APA formatting.
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.