BHR 3352, Human Resource Management 2 Unit VII Article Critique
Buy and Download >
Use the CSU Online Library to locate and review a scholarly article found in a peer reviewed journal related to: Unions,
Labor Relations, or International Human Resources Management.
There is a minimum requirement of 750 words for the article critique.
- Write your critique in APA format.
- Begin with an introduction that defines the subject of your critique and your point of view. You will first need to
- identify and explain the author's ideas. Include specific passages that support your description of the author's
- point of view.
- Defend your point of view by raising specific issues or aspects of the argument. Offer your own opinion.
Explain what you think about the argument. Describe several points with which you agree or disagree.
- Explain how the passages support your opinion.
- Conclude your critique by summarizing your argument and re-emphasizing your opinion.
- For each of the points you mention, include specific passages from the text (you may summarize, quote, or paraphrase) that provide evidence for your point of view.