BHR 3352, Human Resource Management 2 Unit IV Case Study
Buy and Download >
Choose ONE of the following assignment options below:
Option One: “The Supreme Court has held that the selection guidelines in the federal government’s Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures also apply to performance measurement” (Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart, & Wright, 2011, p. 249). Locate a recent court case or lawsuit related to discrimination or unjust dismissal by a performance management system. Write a paper at least 500 words in length about the selected court case of lawsuit. You are required to use at least your textbook and a court case as source material for your paper.
Be sure to include the following in your paper:
- A brief description of the selected court case or lawsuit.
- A discussion of the purpose of performance management.
- An analysis the criteria and methods used for measuring performance management in the court case or lawsuit.
- A discussion of the legal and ethical issues related to performance management in this court case or lawsuit.
- All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
Option Two: Analyze both Case Studies of the textbook (Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart, & Wright, 2011, pp. 253-255); “Performance Review Takes a Page from Facebook” and “When Good Reviews Go Bad”. Answer the three questions at the end of each case.
- Summarize answers for the case studies in essay format with a minimum of 250 words for each case for a total of 500 words minimum for both cases combined.
- Submit the essays as one word document. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.