Compile a 16-slide PowerPoint presentation (Including speaker notes) introducing the importance...
Buy and Download >
Compile a 16 slide PowerPoint presentation (Including speaker notes) introducing the importance of research and the use of research methods within the Microsoft Corporation. As you compile this PowerPoint, discuss the points identified below. (Be sure to use APA style for citations and references.)
Analyze the theoretical aspects of research methods to include the following:
- importance of conducting effective research leading to good decision making,
- analysis of the process associated with putting together a research study,
- summary of research methods including advantages and disadvantages of each, and
- effective presentation strategies for reporting research results.
Include the following:
- Explain either a hypothetical or real research problem that could arise within the Microsoft Corporation.
- Discuss a minimum of two research methods that could be used to address this research problem.
- Identify and explain specific challenges and opportunities associated with the use of these research methods within your business management.
Your PowerPoint must be at least 16 slides in length (including a title slide and a reference slide). In this presentation, you are required to use speaker notes. In the speaker notes, you will provide what you would say if you were actually giving the presentation to an audience. Please write your notes in complete sentences and adhere to typical grammar and punctuation rules.
All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Be sure to use APA style for citations and references.